Author: Ira Miller
1. Five crypto currency experts aka Whales
2. Audience chooses ICOs to review
4. Whales decide together whether to invest.
3. Whales and ICO team film pitch session
- Delaware or Nevada C-corp.
- Produce the show
- Manage contracts for whales, startups, employees, etc.
- Publish written follow-up report on each investment made on the show.
- Write quarterly updates on portfolio.
- Vote on whales
- Vote on ICOs
- Access to investment documentation, and portfolio updates
- No max cap on supply
- 100% of sales revenue goes to Whale Corp
- $10 million target raise for 25 episode (|| 12 long) season 1
- $30,000 for WhaleCoin ICO software (token & wallet)
- $30,000 for film production, editing, etc.
- $25,000 reserved for ICO investment, if whales vote yes
- $15,000 for travel budget, legal fees and misc.
- Raise $100,000 from sale of 10,000 Whale Corp shares
- Film Pilot on-location at Panama Blockchain Embassy
- Develop WhaleCoin contract and wallet for ICO
- ICO WhaleCoin
- Begin production of season 1 with collaboration from WhaleCoin users.
- Repeat steps 4 (optional) and 5 for future seasons.