The Panama eXchange
Ira Miller & Eloy Fisher
All Rights Reserved
Do Not Distribute
It is the right time for a regulated blockchain exchange, and Panama is the right place.
- 100y w/ no central bank
- No legal tender law
- No capital controls
- US Dollar customary
- Low barrier to entry
Take real possession of assets in real-time.
Mathematically enforced fairness
Works everywhere in the world
Pennies not $2.5-15 per trade
- Investors create Orders
- PTYeX matches Orders
- Payment Networks handle all money.
- Repeat over 1000 times per second.
- PTYeX is over-the-counter, regulated capital exchange
- PTYeX Foundation governs KYC & Legal Agents
- KYC Agent must Co-Sign PTYeX Investor ID
- Legal Agent must Co-Sign Issuer Offers
- Small logistics business
- Needs $200k
- Presents KYC & finance details to PeX
- Requests 1,000 ETH
- Offers to pay 1.5% compounded yearly rate
- 6 year term
- Ethereum is chosen payment network
(Units in ETH)
Eloy Fisher is a lawyer, economist and sociologist. He received his PhD in Macroeconomics, Econometrics and Political Science from the New School for Social Research. He has held various government roles, worked as a consultant for local and international companies and taught in universities in Panama and in the US. He is currently partner (on leave) at the AguaClara | AIH Capital | LatinConsulting Consortium.
Ira Miller is a computer programmer and currently serves as the Chief Scientist of guld, a next generation blockchain platform called a “blocktree”. Since discovering Bitcoin in 2010, Mr. Miller has dedicated all his time to open source platform development, setting up his first pilot project in 2011. He Co-founded Coinapult in 2012, selling the company in 2015 to a Panamanian MSB.
Decrypt with password "p2panama"
Read full paper
The Panama eXchange (PTYeX)